Sunday, March 04, 2012

@#$%*&*!!ing Knee...
Sunday, March 4, 2012

For a little while now my right knee has been griping when I put pressure on it at the wrong angle or twist in certain ways - a twinge on the upper inside of the knee, right at about the same place I tore my left knee back in late June, 2009. This morning I managed to tweak it good somehow, because I spent much of the day unable to straighten my leg with someone jabbing a needle into the side of my knee.

On the plus side, it really only hurts when I try to straighten my leg. But on the minus side, it has me more than a bit worried, since the left knee kept me from running for quite a while... if this is the start of an injury similar to that, it will really derail my plans for the spring and early summer...

No point worrying about it, I guess... time will tell... and all I can do is treat it kindly and wait to see what happens.

JMH