Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Synchronicity
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Today I found a book on ultrarunning that I intend to purchase soon - A Step Beyond: A Definitive Guide to Ultrarunning, ed. by Don Allison, and available through Ultrarunning Online. (Actually, I first heard of this book in an article on running books in the latest Adirondack Sports & Fitness, a great local publication...) It looks to be a great resource for my goals of eventually doing longer distance runs...

A few days ago I e-mailed folks at the Eastern States 20 Mile Race to check if my registration was received - we had to send in a SASE for the race info/confirmation and I hadn't gotten anything back. Today I received a very nice response from the RD letting me know they'd gotten it and the info would be going out at the beginning of March. The name of the RD? Don Allison.

JMH