Wednesday, March 08, 2006

RIDE!
90 minutes of biking along the Mohawk-Hudson Bikeway
Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Well, after missing out on two nice days in a row, I finally got out on my bike! Of course... I didn't start until almost 6 PM... so much for sunshine! But it was great to ride again... I rode the Mohawk-Hudson Bikeway between the hilltop in Colonie (right next to the Northway) and the park near Knolls on Niskayuna. Much of the time it was fairly dark, so my light came in very handy. Other than a runner, a rider, and a walker right near the start, I had the path to myself. (Not surprising, after dark on a chilly March evening.)

Maybe my legs will be grumbling a bit tomorrow - but it was worth it! I definitely need to get back into my old schedule of getting out to either ride or run 4-5 times a week...

...AFTER the black belt testing on Saturday...!

JMH