Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TAPER OR TORPOR?
7 Mile Run Around Albany
Tuesday, September 11, 2007

As a general rule, I don't enjoy running around Albany as much as I enjoy running outside of the city... but sometimes I just can't afford to take an extra 40-60 minutes to travel to a better place to run, like tonight. So I ended up running tonight's short run up to Buckingham Lake (one of these days I'll go there when it's sunny and get some nice photos) and then over to New Scotland, Whitehall, and Hackett before heading back home.

Even though it was a short run, it was tough... my HR was a bit higher than normal, and my knees were aching much of the time. Just have to keep my fingers crossed that it will all come together on Sunday...

I guess one nice thing about being back to work and very busy is that it hasn't left me much time to fret about the marathon... I have to admit, I'm very intimidated by it. I just have no idea how it's going to go... scary.

Oh, well. Guess I'll find all that out on Sunday!

JMH