Tuesday, October 16, 2007

15.6 Mile Ride on the Mohawk-Hudson Bike Path
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It was warm and pleasant when I left work... but by the time I got to the bike path, the sun was getting low in the sky and it was getting downright chilly!



Didn't really lose the light until the last 6 miles or so... unfortunately, I broke one of my old rules and didn't put fresh batteries in the lights. Fortunately, one lasted the whole ride, and the other retained enough juice to operate in LED mode, so I still had plenty of light both to be seen and to see.



Of course, by the time I was finished I was fairly comfortable from riding for a little over an hour... I was almost tempted to keep riding!


What strange nocturnal critter can this be?


No critter, just a bike at night...

JMH