Sunday, March 30, 2008

6 Mile Run Near the Rochester Airport
Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunny but windy, a run on some of the roads near Ann's house and the airport... nothing scenic, just gettin' in some miles and some hills. Started with a 3.5 mile loop, with much of the first two miles heading into the wind and thinking I'd bail after getting back to the house. But then the run up the mile-long hill took me out of the wind, and I started to feel a little better... so I ditched some of my layers and my water bottle at the house, then ran back to the base of the hill and up it a second time. That hurt a little more than the first time, but it was still well worth doing.

With luck next Sunday will be sunny like today (but maybe a little warmer...!) as I make my way along 9.3 miles of Mendon hills.

JMH