Thursday, November 27, 2008

A BIT O' FRESH AIR
13.2 Mile Ride Along the Erie Canalway Trail
Thursday, November 27, 2008

It was a grey, chilly day... but it wasn't raining! So after spending the morning helping Ann cook Thanksgiving dinner for some family that would be spending part of the day with us, and then of course eating some of that delicious dinner, I changed into my riding gear and headed over to the bike path along the canal (actually, along the Genesee River at first) to get in a little riding.

Between the not-so-attractice weather and the holiday I had the path to myself much of the time, just the way I like it! Looped through Genesee Valley Park and then headed east along the canal to Lock 33. All in all it felt good to be out in the fresh air getting a few miles under my tires when most folks were probably either slipping into a turkey coma or yelling at the television because their preferred football team wasn't doing so well...

JMH