Thursday, June 25, 2009

OK, Knee's More Than Just Tweaked...
Thursday, June 25, 2009

That was wishful thinking on my part. The darn thing hurts like the dickens and is nicely swollen, so I tore something... definitely no running for the next few days (so much for Forge the Gorgeous and Harborfest) and possibly not much else either - I'm not sure if I'll be able to get in and out of my kayak and walking is uncomfortable. Maybe I'll be able to handle some easy riding...

The Finger Lakes 50k is up in the air... I'll have to check my motel reservation and see when the last day I can cancel is (since that will determine the deadline to decide whether I go or not.) I'm still hoping this will bounce back quickly if I'm nice to it and I'll be able to run my first 50k after a restful week of little or no running...

JMH