Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yet Another DNS... SIGH!
(And Another Decision Made...)
Sunday, August 30, 2009


So no Green Lakes 50k for me today... oh, well. I think that makes either six or seven DNS's for me this year. One because I just didn't feel like making the drive, way back in May, and the rest due to my crummy knee and not being able to train sufficiently/being lazy for the last two months.

Hopefully today will be the last DNS this year... I thought last year was a bumper year for those, but I may have surpassed myself...

My recent runs have also made it very clear that I'm not in good enough shape to run the Rochester Marathon in two weeks... I had considered a couple of half marathons out that way for that weekend, but I think I'll go with my original thought instead and do the Pisgah 23k trail race.

JMH