Thursday, November 17, 2011

HOT WATER!!!!!!
Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's incredible how much of a difference little things can make... Tuesday morning I woke up to water running out of my hot water heater in the basement, and it was finally replaced this evening. After two days of shaving and washing up with cold water, washing my hair under water cold enough to give me a headache on Wednesday morning, and washing it with a bike bottle filled with a boiling water/cold water mix this morning... it feels awfully darn good to turn on the tap and have hot water coming out tonight. And taking a hot shower tomorrow morning before work is going to feel even better...

Just another reminder I guess that I shouldn't take for granted all the little things that make my life easier and more enjoyable every day...

JMH