Friday, January 27, 2012

OUTDOORS AT LAST!
2.5 Mile Walk on the Mohawk Hudson Bike Path
Friday, January 27, 2012

This was a tough week. I put off doing some things for work way too long and paid for it big time this week, both in lost sleep and no time outdoors. Last night I finally had time to get out for a run, but initially I was too tired, and once I'd finally gotten my second wind for the evening it was raining and I just couldn't summon up the motivation to go out and be cold and wet. So tonight was the first time since Sunday that I've been outdoors this week, other than to go back and forth to work.

I considered going for a short run but in the end my best option was a walk instead... took the bike path from the Lions Park out past the Niska Isle bridge and back. Not too cold, but very windy, which made for a chilly walk out. Very little activity - even with the warmer weather we've been having, it looked like there was still a lot of ice on the river. Maybe it will be warm enough tomorrow and I'll have time to go for a short bike ride, so I can see things in the daylight.

JMH