Saturday, October 11, 2014

FLU RELAPSE? BLEAH...
Saturday, October 11, 2014

Last night I was feeling mildly crappy during the concert and afterwards... and felt pretty much the same this morning. In retrospect perhaps I shouldn't have run the race... but then again, that was part of the reason I was even in the area, and it was a fairly mild feeling. But as today progressed it became fairly obvious that I was once again running a fever - not nearly as high as the one two weeks ago, but enough to put an end to my plans to run the 10k tomorrow morning and to pretty effectively limit what I was able to do this afternoon (I was really dragging after our walk, which was neither long nor difficult.)

Whether it's a relapse or an opportunistic second infection, looks like I'll be battling being sick again for the foreseeable future. Which is getting old really, really fast.

JMH