Saturday, December 06, 2014

COLD & RAINY... BLEAH
0.6 Mile Walk at Six Mile Waterworks Park
0.8 Mile Walk at Buckingham Pond
Saturday, December 6, 2014

I couldn't summon the motivation to go for a run or a ride in the cold, steady rain this morning... guess it was just as well I cancelled my trip to NJ to run the 1st of the Winter Series trail races, though it would have been nice to run through Lewis Morris Park in a different season (I ran there back in June.)

Instead I took care of some errands and then went for two short walks... first along the shore of Rensellaer Lake, at Six Mile Waterworks Park, and then one lap around Buckingham Pond. I would have done at least one more lap around Buckingham, but it was getting late and I didn't want to get on the road to CT too late in the afternoon.

One plus to the lousy weather - not many people out on the trails!

JMH