Wednesday, July 01, 2015

CREDIT DUE...
Wednesday, July 1, 2015

This morning I drove up to Saratoga Springs to have an oil and filter change done on my car at Saratoga Honda, the dealership where I bought it a little over a year ago. This is the third time I've had work done there, and so far they are three for three - the work has been done quickly (30 minutes today, and I've never been there more than an hour) and every interaction I've had with them has been very professional. I've never had a problem with any of their work, but I have every confidence that if there's a problem they'd do everything possible to resolve it.

It's a longer drive to get there than it would be to go to the local dealerships - but it's well worth the extra time spent on the road. I recommend Saratoga Honda 100%!

JMH