Thursday, November 19, 2015

DUCKIES IN THE DARK
2 Mile Walk at Buckingham Pond
Thursday, November 19, 2015

I had originally planned to go for a run tonight and see where my legs are at after last weekend's Stage Race and before this weekend's much less strenuous Turkey Trot... except this morning when I woke up my right knee was griping up a storm from something I did to it during the night (seriously... it was fine when I went to bed.) So all running in the immediate future is questionable (most likely I'll cancel my planned brief trip to Maine for the Sanford Turkey Trot) and I ended up walking three laps around Buckingham Pond in the dark instead. Only saw a couple of other people, which was nice, and it was interesting listening to the ducks and catching glimpses of them out on the water. They've definitely reclaimed the pond after being mostly absent this summer.

JMH