Sunday, September 08, 2019

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY TURTLE...
Sunday, September 8, 2019

About 2 weeks ago my 5 year old television died. A few days after I replaced it, I tried to overhaul the leaking insides of my toilet, and ended up needing to replace the whole thing due to 20 years of rubber rot and metal corrosion. Last weekend my just over a year-old refrigerator stopped getting cold enough - the repair guy is hopefully coming on Wednesday to determine if it's fixable or if I get a new one (fortunately under an extended warranty, since the manufacturers warranty ran out about a week earlier.)
























So when my color printer started relentlessly giving me an error message along with the instruction to contact a repair center, I was pretty sure I would be buying a new color printer this week. Fortunately I did a little research online, tried the easiest thing suggested, and - it worked!











It's not a big thing, but sometimes all it takes is something small to make me happy.

JMH