Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I HATE WORKING ON PLUMBING...
Tuesday, March 17, 2020

... and apparently I learned nothing from the toilet install back in August, since I started taking the bathroom sink apart after dinner and then had to race to Lowes (hoping they were still open - Home Depot closes at 6 PM now) to find parts to replace some 21+ year old metal fixtures that snapped or fell to pieces when I was trying to disassemble the basin - and this was after discovering that the shut off valves don't totally work and spraying water all over the place.

Unfortunately after I got everything reassembled I discovered the one part I hadn't replaced (because I didn't think I could remove it without using the hacksaw) now leaks, so tomorrow I attack the whole thing again and replace that part as well.

Plumbers get paid good money for a reason. Working on plumbing sucks. Dammit, Jim, I'm a turtle, not a plumber!

JMH