Wednesday, April 01, 2020

CHILLY AND VERY SORE LEGS...
11.3 Mile Ride on the Mohawk Hudson Bike Path
Wednesday, April 1, 2020

 
The bike path was pretty crowded today, and small groups that covered the entire width of the path seemed especially prevalent. Initially that's why I climbed the hill along the old landfill and rode up towards GE - I was planning to take the road back to the intersection of the bike path and Lock 7 road. This was definitely not the best day to do that - my run yesterday really beat my legs up.

In the end I took the bike path back, and between the chilly evening and my legs grumbling and hollering, I decided to call it an evening a little sooner than I had planned. Hopefully my legs will recover enough that I can do some longer rides (and a long-ish run) this weekend.

JMH