Thursday, July 29, 2021

END-TO-END-TO-END, Year 6
19.5 Mile Ride on the Mohawk Hudson Bike Path & the Cohoes Delaware Ave Bike Trail
(Colonie - Green Island, Revisited)
Thursday, July 29, 2021


Almost beat the rain today (and even when it rained toward the end it was light and sporadic) - this ride completes my tour of the current Erie Canalway Trail from Albany to Frankfort, and leaves me with only four sections left to ride (one heading to the Buffalo waterfront, one heading west from Lockport, the new stretch between Dewitt and Camillus, and the new stretch between Utica and Frankfort.) I'd really like to complete it this year - that will really depend on whether or not I get the two westernmost sections ridden in the next few weeks, the other two parts are along my regular travel route between Albany and Rochester so I could conceivably ride them in the fall.