Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TIRED LEGS
5.8 Mile Run near Academy
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tonight was supposed to be a short run, to get my legs working again prior to doing a medium-long run tomorrow (10-12 miles or so.) But tonight's run was tough... I suspect that the combination of Northern Nipmuck plus relying on walking and riding for all of my transportation over the last several days has left me without much juice in my legs. The run felt a little better after 40 minutes or so, but my legs are definitely tired. I'll have to wait and see how they feel tomorrow before deciding just how far I'm going to go.

One of the toughest things about my car being somewhat out of commision - right now I'm pretty much limited to running in town. I REALLY miss running in the woods! This Sunday I may end up riding my bike over to the karate school, just so I can head out from there and put in some miles in the Pine Bush (and it will be good cross-training for the Rochester Spring Classic Du, too!) Let's hope the weather cooperates... it's been pretty chilly lately, and they're calling for some storms over the next few days...

JMH