Wednesday, April 11, 2007

AND THE LEGS SAY:
"No Run For You!"
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A tough decision, given that the weather this afternoon was the nicest it's been in a week, but the right one, I think. After days of walking, running, and riding, my legs get a break tonight. I almost convinced myself to go out for a ride (it was so nice outside!) right up to the point that I was dressed and ready to go... but then decided that caution was the buzzword of the day. No need for an injury at this point - no doubt I'll collect plenty as the season progresses!

Too bad the weather's supposed to be lousy tomorrow - I'd have run or ridden over to class tomorrow evening. As it stands now, I'll probably take CDTA buses most of the way.

But one way or another, I'm doing a long run this weekend!


JMH