Saturday, November 17, 2012

CITY LIVING STRIKES AGAIN...
Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stepped out on the porch to check the temperature this afternoon and noticed the mailman and a neighbor looking at my car - so I figured I'd better go see what was up. Once I got out there it was very clear - some @$$&#*%$$!!! decided to smash my passenger-side mirror last night. According to the mailman they hit several cars along the street, apparently I happened to be one of the folks who picked an unlucky number.
















I'll never understand the compulsion to destroy other folks stuff for no reason - but then again there are enough immature jackass morons around here with way too much time on their hands that it's not that surprising.

I've got an e-mail to a friend who owns a body shop to get an estimate on having the mirror replaced professionally... and based on a little research I did online, I could probably even do it myself for about $50 in parts.

JMH