Thursday, August 29, 2013

They're Baaaack... And My Back Improves...
Thursday, August 29, 2013

"They" being the college kids, as evidenced by the street once again being packed with cars and the overall noise levels having risen. One of the many things I enjoy about summer is the fact that many of the college kids leave the area, and it's always a bit painful when they return at the end of August. We'll see how noisy the new group of upstairs neighbors are... it could end up being a very long nine months (or it could be delightful... yeah, right, I don't buy that either.)

My back was pretty bad this morning but improved as the day went on... it seems to be connected to some digestive issues I've been having (don't ask!) Hopefully those will continue to improve and my lower back will as well. There were times this evening when it almost seemed back to normal...

JMH