Thursday, May 07, 2015

GREEN EVERYWHERE...
12.8 Mile Ride on the Mohawk Hudson Bike Path
Thursday, May 7, 2015

I can't remember the last time I saw the parking lots for the bike path as packed as they were tonight... guess people were taking advantage of the sudden shift to summer-like weather. Personally, I'd rather we went back to some cooler spring temperatures...

Rode west to the base of the old landfill, and then east to the wastewater treatment plant before heading back to the car. A short ride, but then again I'm still recovering from last night's trek up and down Platte Clove Road, and I really don't want to fry my legs before Saturday's Du the Lakes duathlon.

It's incredible how the plants have responded to the warmer weather... seems like just last week things were grey and brown, and now everything is green and flowering. I must say that's one of the things I really enjoy about spring...

JMH