Wednesday, April 06, 2016

INSTEAD OF A RIDE...
2.0 Mile Walk at the Crossings of Colonie
0.8 Mile Walk Around Buckingham Pond
Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I had planned to go for a ride after work, since tomorrow it's supposed to rain... but it was grey and windy, and I really couldn't muster up any enthusiasm for going out on the bike. So instead I did a bit of shopping and then wandered around the Crossings of Colonie for a bit. Overall it was pretty quiet - more folks than I saw yesterday at the Corning Preserve, but nothing like the kind of numbers that turn out on a warm afternoon.

On the way home it seemed like a shame to waste perfectly good daylight, so I stopped at the pond and did a short walk there as well.

It seems strange to look around and see snow... like it's February instead of April. Of course, tomorrow's warmer weather and rain should finish off the remains of Monday's storm...

JMH