Thursday, April 06, 2017

AROUND & AROUND & AROUND...
4.1 Mile Run at Buckingham Pond
Thursday, April 6, 2017

Really wanted to get in a run between the end of work and needing to be back there a few hours later for a special event... so I sucked it up and headed over to Buckingham Pond. I might have been better off skipping the run and going for a walk - legs were dead most of the time - but so it goes. Stopped a little earlier than I'd planned (hoped for between 5-6 miles) just because time was getting short and it didn't seem like doing another mile or so was going to gain me anything...

Hopefully my legs will feel better for Saturday's run at Mohonk and Sunday's half marathon in RI...

Both the male and female wood duck were at the pond today... it would be really cool if they nested there but I suspect they're just doing a layover.


JMH