Friday, April 07, 2017

2.3 Mile Walk To & Around Washington Lake
Friday, April 7, 2017

Grey, chilly day... probably why there was almost nobody at Washington Lake this evening. Not that I minded...

Spotted a male/female pair of wood ducks when I crossed the bridge the first time (and of course reminded myself to always bring my camera.) I've got to wonder of it's the same pair I saw at Buckingham Pond last night.

As I was walking to the park, I had the idea for a two lakes run (since technically speaking it's Buckingham Lake) - run from my place out to one of the parks, do at least one loop around the lake, then head over to the other park and do the same before going home. Probably a minimum of seven miles needed, which is a decent short-to-medium run at the moment. Maybe once things get a little warmer and greener...

JMH