Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Decidedly Unoriginal New Title
Sunday, December 16, 2007

During my drive back from Syracuse I found myself thinking about blog titles, and the one that's currently at the top of the page popped into my head... I find it rather ironic that I decided to abandon Turtle Tracks in part because it appears in a number of other places online, and now I've replaced it with a line from a Robert Frost poem that is probably used in even more places! But right now I rather like it, so it stays... at least until my twisted brain comes up with something I like even more!

JMH

P.S. I'm also trying to figure out why my title picture, which used to fall nicely within the title box, now overlaps the right edge... it's a minor thing but it annoys the heck out of me! Clear proof, as if anyone reading this needed more, that I have far too much time on my hands...