Wednesday, November 19, 2008

COLD, COLD, COLD!
6.7 Mile Run Along the Streets of Albany
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Albany is by no means my preferred place to run... but tonight I just didn't feel like spending 40 minutes driving to and from the Pine Bush, so a run along the local streets was better than no run at all!

We've been in the midst of a cold snap for the last couple of days, with temperatures about a dozen degrees below normal for this time of year... hard to believe it was in the 60's only a week ago. At first I was worried I'd actually underdressed for once, but once I was out for a while I warmed up pretty well and spent most of the run pretty comfortable.

With luck I can hit the trails Friday night after work... and then of course I've got the trails of Burlingame Park in Rhode Island to look forward to on Sunday!

JMH