Tuesday, March 24, 2009

5 Mile Run on the Genesee Valley Greenway
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The breeze today made an otherwise bright sunny day a bit on the cold side, but I had more problems with my legs being tired and sore... I almost stopped after about a mile but toughed it out for five instead. Tomorrow will definitely be a day off from running; maybe I can get back to Albany early enough that I can get out on my bike for a short easy ride before tutoring (or even afterwards, now that the sun doesn't go down until after 7 PM.) We'll see how Thursday goes, but right now I'm thinking Saturday's 15k race will end up being my "long" run for the week.

On the plus side, I saw another red-bellied woodpecker and two bluebirds while I was out on the trail... along with robins, robins, and more robins.

JMH