Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb...
Sunday, Sepember 27, 2009

Woke up at 5 AM to get ready to drive down to the Mohonk Preserve for the Pfalz Point Trail Challenge, and it was pouring (with a prediction of similar weather all day.) Thought about driving 4 hours in the rain, and running for 2 hours in the rain, and getting wet and cold and not really being able to get dry and warm up until getting back home, and wimped out.

So of course about an hour before the race would have started the rain stopped, and it's barely done anything since then.

You'd think I'd know better by now.

On the plus side, it going back to bed has me feeling a bit more rested than I have in a while. And I've had some time to process photos and sort photos that have been sitting my my computer for a while now. But I still think I should have sucked it up and gone to run.

JMH