Sunday, November 08, 2009

Weekly Training Summary
11/1 - 11/7/2009

running (2x) - 11.9 mi
riding (1x) - 21.4 mi

I'm trying something a bit different... my hope is that actually putting my weekly totals in writing will provide me with more motivation to get my backside out the door in the evening after a long day of work.

This past week's totals are pretty pathetic... but they're a lot better than the ones from the week before (OK, not completely, since that week started out with the Hairy Gorilla Half Marathon... but then I did nothing all week except some walking the following Saturday.)

This week I'm going to push myself to get out and run three times... riding might be problematic, since most days I won't be free until dark and I don't know what I'll have for a vehicle after I drop my Civic off tomorrow to have the collision damage fixed. But I'm hoping to get out at least once for a ride as well, all other factors permitting.

JMH