Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yet Another Change of Plans... Sigh...
Thursday, January 19, 2012

A very unproductive week... too many evenings of falling sleep after eating dinner and then spinning my wheels while trying to do work after waking up. I haven't gotten outdoors since Monday either... sigh.

I was really looking forward to running Brave the Blizzard on Saturday morning, then driving out to Rochester to spend time with Ann and run the Lake Effect Half Marathon Sunday morning - I did the Lake Effect duathlon the first two years it was held and really want to do the long race that's replaced it one of these years. Doesn't look like it's going to be this year... with all the work I have to do, it doesn't make sense to spend all that time on the road this weekend. Guess I'll go over to Massachusetts and run Constitution Hill instead - word is it will actually be a snowshoe race (unlike BtB, which is almost certain to be a trail run.)

There I go doing what makes sense again... the Apocalypse must be inching closer...

JMH