Wednesday, November 07, 2012

@#$*&#%#!!!! Foot...
Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Partway through my walk at Vischer Ferry yesterday the inner arch of my right foot began grumbling... and gradually progressed to hollering. I figured it was a cramp due to the fit/flex of the shoes I was wearing, changed shoes, and walked a little over 2 miles more yesterday with it still griping but not quite as much. And it kept hurting all evening.

Today I'm not nearly as confident about the cramp diagnosis - it's still pretty painful. So much for running tonight and possibly for the near future... right when the double whammy of the loss of daylight savings time and unseasonably cold weather makes riding after work difficult. Not to mention needing to train for a running a 50k in 5 weeks...

Seems like it's going to be one of THOSE weeks...

JMH