Friday, March 22, 2013

FINALLY! Home Again!
Friday, March 22, 2013

Other than a short delay in Cleveland, things went smoothly... but flying all night (and essentially all day, thanks to the six hour time difference) really sucks. I broke down and paid $8 for movies and TV on the flight between Hilo and LA... I ended up watching episodes of Big Bang Theory and a strange sitcom I hadn't heard of from cable, then "Cloud Atlas" (which might have made more sense if I hadn't missed the 1st 20 minutes and had been more awake... or maybe not.) The best choice I made was "Argo", which was surprisingly good for a movie starring Affleck (perhaps he's a better director than actor...)

We left temperatures in the 70's and returned to temperatures in the 30's with snow on the ground... but it's good to be home!

JMH