Saturday, March 30, 2013

TURTLE IS TOAST
Saturday, March 30, 2013

Earlier this week I somehow ended up reading the Times Union blog of Chuck Miller - don't recall how I got there, but he does some cool stuff with film (yes you read that right) photography. He also mentions a twitter hashtag, #chuckishappy, which in the end I think is kind of neat - there's plenty of folks out there spewing negativity, nice to see someone contributing to the positive (even if it is on Twitter, one of the signs of our ever-growing narcisistic outlook and a harbinger of the eventual Apocalypse, right up there with Twilight and Justin Beiber.)

(Crud, now I'm contributing the to negativity. Blame it on a nutrient-deprived brain or just plain old irony.)

Anyway, as I was finishing my 2nd run of the day (read - hobbling to my car) I decided that #turtleistoast would be an appropriate hashtag for how I ended the day. All I can say is running 18.5 miles today (my longest so far this year!) was probably not the brightest thing I've done lately.

Turtle is toast.

JMH