Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#@$%&**%$!!ING BACK...
Wednesday, August 28, 2013

After lunch today my lower back started bothering me a bit - don't know why, but I hoped our ride would loosen it up. No such luck - by the time we got home it was significantly worse, to the point that after dinner I slathered it with Icy Hot, laid down, and struggled to find a position that wouldn't hurt too much.

And the kicker is - I don't even know what I did to it. It felt fine this morning, and all we did was run some errands and have lunch. Sigh.

Guess I'm not riding on my way home tomorrow... it's not enough that I basically can't run, now I can't ride either? Hopefully it will clear up in time for me to do the Mainiac Duathlon... I'd really rather not have yet another race that I've paid for and have to skip.

Enough whinging, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that this passes quickly.

JMH