Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SO MUCH FOR TODAY'S RUN...
1.3 Mile Walk Around the Pine Hills Neighborhood
Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My run today was nixed by two things... first, it turned out to be significantly colder on the windy bike path than it was walking between my car and the house after work, and I hadn't packed enough warm gear. Even so, I was willing to tough out at least 4-5 miles... except my knee, which I tweaked at work yesterday, started twinging right from the start, so I called it quits less than a tenth of a mile down the path.


Once I dragged myself out the door for a short walk, it was after sunset, so I spent a while watching the crows stream across the sky, heading for wherever they are roosting tonight. While watching them fly across the half moon, I noticed a tiny reddish object just below the moon - turns out it was the orange giant star Aldebaran.

JMH