Wednesday, April 22, 2015

QUITE THE DIFFERENCE A MONTH MAKES...
1.7 Mile Walk Around the Pine Hills Neighborhood
Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April showers made a repeat appearance this evening, putting an end to my plans to get out on the bike for an easy ride. Given how tired my legs were last night, a run seemed like a poor choice as well... so I settled for a short walk around the neighborhood, something I did a lot this past winter.

Except today - no snow and ice on the sidewalks, the trees are budding, the birds are out an about... hard to believe that six weeks ago it seemed like winter would be here until June or July.

On the other hand - six weeks ago I would have though temperatures in the mid-40's was a heat wave, while today I bundled up to try and keep warm in the damp chill.

JMH