Sunday, October 09, 2016

CRAZY RUNNING TURTLE - DONE!
Sunday, October 9, 2016

4 races in two days. 20.5 miles total. 4 hrs and 50 minutes.

I've got to be some kind of idiot (not news to anyone reading this, I realize.)

I survived and even ran halfway decently. Knees held up overall, though they were definitely unhappy at times during Saturday night's (where I ran harder than I should have) and Sunday afternoon's runs. My legs are definitely pretty well thrashed and I'm pretty darn tired. And I'm looking forward to not running tomorrow.

But I did make it. So I guess my so-called training has done something for me.

Still... I don't know that I want to do four races in two days again. Actually, I'm pretty sure I don't want to do it again. At least not without a really good reason...

JMH