Sunday, December 10, 2017

TOO DANG COLD!
Sunday, December 10, 2017

I'm very glad the race was yesterday instead of today. While the inch or so of snow on the ground wouldn't have been a big deal, temperatures this morning were in the high 20's with a nasty windchill that was probably down into the teens. Ann and I initially planned to go for a walk after breakfast, but walking from the car to Denny's and then from Denny's to the car convinced me otherwise... after all, I could always go for a walk in Albany after getting back and only have one of us freezing rather than both of us.

Even though the temperatures weren't bad in Albany (slightly warmer) I ended up going for a short walk rather than a run or ride mainly to save time, plus I needed to go to the store to get some protein for the carnivore in me. Given the couple of inches of snow on the ground, I think it's time to haul the fat bike up from its summer home in the basement.

JMH