Tuesday, October 06, 2020

TIRED LEGS
12.3 Mile Ride on the Mohawk Hudson Bike Path
Tuesday, October 6, 2020


My plan was to ride around 20-25 miles tonight, but it became clear very quickly that my legs weren't up for that - all those hills this past weekend really beat them up.

It becomes increasingly unlikely that I'll be able to ride all 1050 miles of the Lighthouse to Lookout challenge (which is actually the Lighthouse to Lookout AND BACK challenge at that distance.) I need to average over 50 miles a week and that is becoming increasingly difficult as it gets dark earlier and earlier and my weekends need to be spent mostly running. I considered dropping down to the 525 mile challenge, but it turned out that I would have had to re-enter all of my bike rides to get credit for the distance I've already done... and that's far too much work.

JMH