Monday, March 28, 2022

THE WEATHER LIVED UP TO THE NAME...
KEEP MOVING FORWARD 2022 - Race#21
Lake Effect Quarter Marathon Road Race (SOLO)
Monday, March 28, 2022


Temperatures in the high teens, with windchills down near zero. One minute sunshine, the next a snow squall grey-out. While I can't say I'm sorry I missed the live half marathon back in February (the new course is pretty uninteresting - mostly looping through housing developments and Minoa neighborhoods) they almost certainly had better weather on race day than I had today. And both the weather and the blah course made me happy I'd already decided to settle for the quarter marathon (actually, a little bit more than that, especially with a couple of wrong turns I took) rather than doing the full half.


2022 Event Totals
Run 87.3 mi, 18 hr 52 min
Bike 0 mi, 0 hr 0 min
Snowshoe 6.3 mi, 1 hr 35 min
Kayak 0 mi, 0 hr 0 min

states visited: NJ, NY, RI