Monday, October 22, 2007

16.1 Mile Ride on the Mohawk-Hudson Bike Path
Monday, October 22, 2007

I definitely make the right choice to take today off from work... by 8ish last night I was falling asleep, so the drive home would have been difficult at best.





Had a gorgeous day for the drive back to Albany - I was tempted to stop along the way and shoot some photos, but decided instead to come straight back and get out on my bike for an easy ride, to get some blood flowing in my battered legs. Ended up heading over to the bike path west of Schenectady, riding out of Lock 8.





It was a great afternoon for a ride... even when the sun started to get low on the horizon it didn't get too cold. My legs grumbled at anything even vaguely resembling a hill, so I'm glad I picked somewhere relatively flat to ride.







Now it's time to get some of that work done that I've been putting off since Saturday evening!





JMH