Friday, September 18, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN, Part 1
Friday, September 18, 2009

No great surprise to anyone who reads my ramblings regularly, but this is a travellin' weekend. Tonight I drive to Syracuse to spend the night (in a free room, thanks to two years of collecting points for staying at Choice Hotels properties.) Tomorrow morning Ann and I head to Jordan where I'll run the 27th Jordan Alpine Classic and she'll try not to get too bored waiting for me to finish. Then it's off to Ithaca to change into formal clothing so we can go to Hector to attend the wedding and wedding reception of a daughter of one of Ann's friends. After that it's back to Ithaca, where Sunday will find us visiting some parks - Buttermilk Falls State Park, Robert H. Treman State Park, and Taughannock Falls State Park are the most likely candidates - before we each head back to our respective ends of the state and drag our sorry butts to work Monday morning.

JMH