Friday, October 30, 2009

If I Were a More Suspicious Person...
Friday, October 30, 3009

... I'd be wondering how many accidents have occurred in this area recently, and if they have any connection with the fliers for a local body shop that were on a lot of car windows when I got home...

But maybe I'm just cranky because I'm still working on getting my car fixed after last weeks hit-and-run. My insurance company looks like they're going to make the body shop where I'm having the work done fight and claw for every penny they deserve for the work they'll be doing. That must be what I get for paying premiums for all these years. I won't mention any names at this point, but think little green lizard cavemen with googly eyes and you'll have it. Once it's all done, I suspect I'll be telling them to take a hike and find a company that will treat me a little better if and when I actually need them to do the job I pay them to do.

JMH