Friday, November 06, 2009

More Missed Races... Sigh
Friday, November 6, 2009

I've been getting e-mail updates for the Bobcat Trail Marathon in Ohio, the race I was originally planning to do this weekend. They always leave me feeling a bit bummed, since it sounds like it's going to be a good run.

I had hoped to run the Mendon 10k trail race tomorrow morning - even had my registration changed from the 20k - but I would need to leave at 4:30 AM to get there in time and as the evening progressed it became clear that I would be better off getting a full night's sleep. So I guess I'll have to settle for a run somewhere else tomorrow afternoon, while Ann's working on setting up for one of the fire/ems department festivals.

My plans for next weekend are up in the air, since I don't know right now what my car situation will be (I drop my car off Monday after work so they can start repairing it) but I'm still hoping to make it to the Lil Rhody Runaround the weekend after that. After that it all depends on what's actually scheduled (I still haven't heard if Gail's Trail Run on the Leatherman's course is happening this year) and how my knee is doing.

So it goes...

JMH