Thursday, December 22, 2011

6.4 Mile Run in the Albany Pine Bush
Thursday, December 22, 2011

I wish I gotten out for my run this morning when the sun was shining... but there were errands to run and work to be done at home. Still, a run under grey skies beats running after dark, right? Especially when the weather is warm enough in late December to run in shorts and short-sleeves...

Legs seem mostly recovered from the 50k... a few residual aches and pains, but mostly at this point they're just more tired than usual - as they were quick to remind me any time I came to a hill. Ran most of the official trails in the Madison Avenue Pinelands and Great Dunes sections ie. what used to be my usual Pine Bush run. It felt good to be out there, and good to be running again, even if it was slowly (so what else is new?)

JMH