Friday, August 03, 2012

NOT MY SMARTEST PLAN...
THE FIRST WEEKEND OF AUGUST RUNNING CHALLENGE! (TFWOARC!)
Friday, August 3, 2012

Saturday morning - Race the Train 8.4mi road race
Saturday night at midnight - Moonlight in Vermont 4mi road race
Sunday morning - Indian Ladder 15k trail race
Sunday morning - Indian Ladder 3.5mi trail race

So... if I'm successful, I'll have run 4 races and something like 25 miles by early Sunday afternoon... and I will be the official TFWOARC! champion. (Of course, it helps that I'm the only fool I know of doing this!)

I'd be a heck of a lot more confident if I'd actually been running consistently (so I'm "well rested", right?) And if the forecast didn't call for hot, humid weather all weekend...

I'd have my head examined but I fear all they'd find is a sign that says "SPACE FOR RENT"

JMH