Tuesday, March 15, 2016

0.7 Mile Walk at Buckingham Pond
Tuesday, March 15, 2016

After getting something of a runaround from Midas when I tried to re-schedule an appointment to change my tires over to the all-seasons I use 9 months of the year, I decided to try Mavis this morning - I had a good experience with them down in Kingston last October when I needed a flat repaired, so it seemed worth checking them out here in Albany. So far so good - they took my car in right away, didn't try to sell me a bunch of extra stuff, and had me out in around an hour.

On the way home I decided to stop at Buckingham Pond for a walk... lots more ducks there, as well as two groups of geese. And pretty quiet, for the most part. It was nice to be there in the morning rather than my usual evening visits.

JMH